1. Create a array called productNames. It will have the following values: shoes, socks, sandals, shorts, shirts
2. Create a parallel array called productSales. It will have the following values: 170.50, 110.25, 3130.75, 125.50, 80;
3. Total Sales are:
4. This button will take the requested product and display the corresponding Sales amount or a 'Product Not Found' message.
5. The following form will ask for the product name and sales amount. If the product is in the array it will add the sale amount to that product's sale amount. If the product is not in the array it will add the product to the array and add the new product's amount to the productSales array.
6. Create a button that will display the productNames array in an alert.
7. Create a button that will display the productSales array in an alert.
Rubric: Points for 1. and 2.
0 Not attempted
3 Attempted but not correct.
5 Correctly written
Rubric: Points for 3.-7.
0 Not attemped
3 Displays something
4 Displays correct values, but not formatted
5. Displays correct values, properly formatted